This is another super easy chicken meal I love to make for weekday lunches! It’s a clean take on Asian chicken with a semi spicy-sweet-teriyaki sauce. I love throwing some meat in the crockpot and letting it go! So easy and delicious! I currently have mine in the crockpot so I will post a picture of it after I shred it later on when it’s finished cooking
- 4-5 lb chicken breast
- 1 white or yellow onion
- rice wine vinegar (3 tbsp)
- Organic ketchup (1/4 cup)
- bragg’s liquid aminos (1/3 – 1/2 cup)
- honey (2 tbsp)
- 2 teaspoon clean Sriracha (I use one from Whole Foods)
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper (to taste) *note I actually did not use any salt in this recipe (although pictured) because the liquid aminos is fairly salty.
Slice your onion and place in crockpot. Put your chicken breasts on top of onions. Mix all ingredients for the sauce together and pour on top. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Then shred with two forks.