Saturday’s leg day was my second for the week. So I didn’t go as hard as I did my first leg day (Tuesday). It was also my 6th workout for the week so I was a little tired. And that’s ok-not every workout can be super hard, heavy and intense! Any movement is better than none at all! Here is what I did nonetheless (after a warmup):
- 4×8-10 back squat (not as heavy)
- 4×5 front squat
- 4×15 (per leg) step ups on bench
- 3×20 leg press
- 4×12-15 (per leg) butt blaster
- 5×15-20 leg extension
- Weighted bicycle crunches 3×50
- 3×6-8 handstand push-ups
- 3×15 bosu ball push-ups (turn a bosu ball over and grab the sides and do push-ups. Requires more stabilization than regular)
then I went outside because it was a gorgeous day, and decided to do 4 rounds of: 25 burpees, 1/4 mile run.
Now it’s Sunday afternoon and I’m taking today off. Besides a few dog walks, no working out for me today! It is my cooking, eating, cleaning day! Hope y’all are enjoying your weekend!!