I am in love with Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar. I always have a bottle on hand and am contemplating grabbing another bottle to leave at work for occasional sips. I take sips from the bottle a few times a day and I believe this stuff is so beneficial for your health and it helps with so many different things! I also take a bottle anytime I travel anywhere! Just be sure you shake it up really well to get “the mother” moving all throughout. “The mother” is the murky looking stuff which is actually all the beneficial enzymes due to the fact Bragg’s ACV is RAW and UNFILTERED! This is the good stuff that you want and need to have in your body (but not too much! too much can be bad so no more than recommended dosage).
- It kills bacteria (definitely helps if you feel a sore throat coming on !)
- Can protect against cancer
- It cancels out carbs
- Helps muscles turn carbs into energy before exercise
- Although acidic, it has a neutralizing effect in the body.
- Helps detoxify the liver
- Can suppress your appetite
- Acts as a digestive aid
- Boosts energy (due to potassium and enzymes)
- Cleans lymphnodes
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol
- Helps with sinus congestion
Do I need to go on??? Just trust me on this. If you must, go google all the health benefits of this stuff – you will see that they’re endless! So if you haven’t already, go buy a bottle of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar! It’s $6.39 at Whole Foods. Start off by taking 1-2 teaspoons in the morning with your daily warm lemon cayenne water, and you can slowly up your intake to 1-3 tablespoons 2-3 times a day! My fav times are right when I wake up with my lemon water, right after I get home from the gym (mid-morning/7 ish AM) and after work/late afternoon around 5ish! GO GET SOME TODAY!